The People page is where you will manage the teacher and student accounts that have access to the classroom.
- Click Classes
- Select your Classroom
- Click the People tab
Share your classroom by adding co-teachers. They will have the same level of access and permissions as primary teachers. Co-teachers can change the week order, week visibility, modify tests, change the availability of tests, grade students' tests, and manage all aspects of the classroom.
- Invite Teacher to the Classroom: Add a co-teacher to your classroom
- Find Teacher: View the list of teachers who share the current classroom
- Sort by: Sort the teacher list by first name, last name, or username.
- Teacher Actions: Remove teachers from accessing the classroom
Co-teachers will have the same level of access and permissions as primary teachers. This includes being able to change the week order, week visibility, and manage all aspects of the classroom. Co-teachers can also modify, grade, and change the availability for Weekly Assessments, Customized Content, and Vocabulary Reviews. See more details in the How to Share a Class article.
Add, edit or remove student accounts from accessing the classroom.
Student List Actions
- Transfer Student: Bring a student into the classroom by entering their username and password
- Create Multiple Students: Type in a list of student names and the username/password will be created for you
- Import Student: Import your students from last year
- Print Students’ Information: Print cards or a list with student usernames and passwords
- Generate Student Join Codes: Enter the number of student accounts you’d like, then print directions for students to create their accounts
- Create Student: Enter a student’s first and last name, Username, and Password to create their account and add them to the classroom
- Find Student: Search the list of students in current classroom
- Sort By: Sort the student list by first name, last name, or username
Individual Student Actions
- Edit: Change student first name, last name, username or password
- Login As: Log in as the student
- Add Coins: Award coins to a student and add an optional note
- Remove: Remove student from accessing the classroom
You can also apply bulk actions to multiple students at once. See more details in the How to Bulk Edit Student Accounts article.