Co-teachers have the same level of access and permissions as primary teachers. Co-teachers can change the week order, week visibility, modify tests, change the availability of tests, grade students' tests, and manage all aspects of the classroom. Co-teachers cannot remove other teachers or archive the classroom.
This feature was not designed for setting up other teacher accounts for a school. If you need help with setting up an entire school or district, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch this video to learn more.
- Select the class you would like to share with another teacher
- Click on People
- On the People page click on Invite Teacher to Classroom icon
- A pop-up screen will open asking for the teacher's email address
- Enter the information, click the FERPA check box
- Click Invite
- The teacher’s email address will appear under the Teacher’s section on the People page.
- The teacher will receive an email invitation to your classroom
- Once the teacher has clicked the email link to accept the invitation, they will be logged in
- The system will ask them to choose a password if they do not already have one
- They will be taken to the Classes tab and asked to Decline or Accept the invitation
- Once they accept, the shared class will be added to their online account