Teachers can remove or “drop” students from their classrooms who will no longer be using Studies Weekly Online.
From your Studies Weekly Online account and within the desired Classroom Card:
- Click People.
- In the Students bar, click the three dots next to the name of the student you wish to drop.
- After the Drop option has been selected a pop up box will appear to allow you to CANCEL the action or DROP the student. Dropping a student does not delete the account,
- it moves them to the DROPPED STUDENTS category.
- To recover a dropped student, open the DROPPED STUDENTS section and click the green RECOVER button in line with the student’s name.
- In the pop up box, click RECOVER again and the student will be restored to the classroom.