Teachers can edit manually created student accounts individually or in bulk. This includes turning on/off special Studies Weekly Online features.
If student accounts were created using an automated rostering method, such as ClassLink or Clever, a password change must be requested by the teacher to their rostering admin within the district.
From your Studies Weekly Online account and within the desired Classroom Card, click People.
- Next to the student name, on the right-hand side, click on the three dots .
- Select Edit.
- Make the desired changes and click Save.
By default, Accessibility is disabled. Crossword Word Bank, Vocabulary Definitions, Time Delay, and Audio Reader are enabled.
Enter the email address the family member has provided, then click Send Family Invite Email.
Confirm by clicking Send Email in the pop-up.
Share the Navigating the Family Dashboard article with the family member for instructions on using the account.
- Under Students, select the checkbox to the left of the Find Students search box. This will select all of the students in your classroom.
- Click the Bulk Actions button, then select Edit.
- Click Edit.
Teachers can select or deselect students individually by clicking the checkbox to the left of their name.
Under Edit Students, teachers can:
- Edit student names, usernames, and passwords.
- Passwords can be revealed and hidden when the eye button is clicked
- Features can be turned OFF/ON for the entire class by selecting the On/Off button in the gray bar above the student list.
- Features can be turned OFF/ON for individual students by selecting the toggle in line with the students name.
- To save changes, click Update.