IN BETA TESTING
Parents, guardians, and caregivers can be given view-only access to see everything a student sees within their Studies Weekly Online account, including coins, notifications, Notes, the To Do list, and progress within Publications.
When a teacher sends a family email invitation, the family member will receive an email from Studies Weekly titled "Studies Weekly Family Invite."
Click the link inside the email to accept the invitation.
After the link is selected, the family member will fill out a form to register for a family account. Fill out all fields and click Register Account.
Passwords must contain a minimum of 5 characters, including one capital letter and one number.
- Once registered, click the link to log in at online.studiesweekly.com.
- As a reminder the username is the family member’s email. Enter the password you created and click Log In.
Once logged in to the Family Dashboard, the family member will see the student(s) assigned to the email account.
- Each student assigned to the family email will have a card on the Family Dashboard.
- Select a student card to have view-only access to the student’s account, including the student’s assigned Classrooms. Click the Dropdown Menu to navigate to the coursework of another student that is assigned to the family account.
- Use the Return to Family Dashboard button in the upper right corner to go back to the main landing page.
- Visit the How to Navigate the Student Dashboard article to learn more.
If you want family access, please reach out to your student's teacher. Teachers can find instructions to send the family email invitation in the How to Edit Student Accounts article under the Edit Individual Students tab.