Students can add and remove highlights and notes to their publications.
To add highlights and notes, students can:
- Choose the article they would like to read.
- Click and drag the cursor over the section of text they wish to highlight.
When highlighting on the iPad, you need to put your finger on the screen, wait until it selects the word, then slide across all of the words you want to select. Once you release your finger and the blue selector bubbles appear, you cannot adjust the words you have highlighted.
From there, students can:
- Click the play button to hear the audio for the section they highlighted.
- Click on the colored circles to choose a highlighting color.
- Click on the notes box to enter annotations.
- Click on the X to remove the highlighting and notes.