As a District Administrator using Studies Weekly Online, you have access to view all of the Teachers, Students, and Classrooms connected to your organization. You also have the ability to log in as any teacher or student. This article will cover how to navigate your role.
The Rostering tab shows how the district is rostered (if applicable), the sync status, and when the sync was last started. It also shows the total number of Students, Teachers, and Classrooms connected to your district. All accounts will appear here, no matter how they were created.
- If your district is manually enrolling students in Studies Weekly Online, the Roster Method will say None. The Sync Status and Sync Last Started will say N/A.
- This is the total number of Students, Teachers, and Classrooms connected to your district. This data makes it easier for you to keep track of the total number of users. Each tab can be clicked to see the full list of names.
- A Search feature allows you to type in the name of a student, teacher, or classroom you want to find.
- If your district is manually enrolling, the ID column for Students, Teachers, and Classrooms will say Not Rostered.
- If you wish to see more rows per page, use the dropdown menu to add more rows. You can also click the arrows to advance to the next page or visit a previous page.
When you click a Student’s name, a pop-up window will show the Student Details including the LOG IN AS feature. This allows you to log into the student’s account.
When you click a Teacher’s name, a pop-up window will show the Teacher Details including the LOG IN AS feature. This allows you to log into the teacher’s account.
The Classrooms tab will list all of the rostered or manually created classrooms in your district. When you click a classroom’s name, a popup window will show the Classroom details including the grade level, teacher, and number of students assigned.
In the Classroom Details you will also notice an option to click the LOG IN AS feature to impersonate the teacher or students.
For more information on Rostering, see the Rostering and Integration FAQs article.
The Usage Report lists all of the schools in your district with access to Studies Weekly Online. The report includes the total number of teachers and students assigned to each building and how many students have recently logged in.
User level roles are easy to identify by the color of the navigational sidebar. A District Admin’s sidebar is dark gray, while a School Admin’s sidebar is green. A Teacher’s sidebar is blue, and a Student’s sidebar is purple.
For information on navigating the teacher or student dashboard visit the How to Navigate the Account Dashboard or How to Navigate the Student Dashboard.