Articles, weeks, and units can be reordered or moved.
Drag and Drop units, weeks & articles in the Table of Contents
- Go to the Table of Contents page for a publication.
- Click and drag the cross arrow icon next to the unit, week, or article you would like to move.
- Release icon once the unit, week, or article is in the desired position.
- Repeat until all units, weeks, and articles are in the order you prefer.
Move week to another unit
- Click the Actions menu to the right of a week to move that week to a different unit.
- Select the unit you want to move the week to.
- Select a week in the new unit and use the Placement dropdown to place it before or after the selected week.
- Click Move to complete the action.
Revert to the original order
- Click Revert to Original to change units, weeks, and articles back to the original layout.