The Classes page is where you can access, view, create, and archive your classrooms. Clicking on a classroom will take you to the Publications page for that classroom.
You may create multiple classrooms in your Studies Weekly Online account. If you teach several grades or several classes of one grade, they can each have their own class.
- Find Classroom - search for classrooms you have access to
- Layout - view the classrooms in a list or card view.
- Card View - Quick links to publications, assignments, people, reports, settings
- Create Classroom - will open the Create Classroom modal
- Actions - Import classrooms, view archived classrooms or refresh the list of classrooms.
Individual Classroom Actions
On the Classes page, each classroom has icons with quick links to open specific classroom elements.
Quick Links to:
- Actions - Classroom settings, sync, archive
- Settings - edit classroom settings such as classroom name, grade, subjects etc.
- Sync with Google Classroom
- Archive - remove classroom from view