Each classroom has an auto-generated Join Code. Teachers can distribute Join Codes as a simple way to add students to a classroom.
Click the refresh icon to the right of the code to generate a new code.
Click Generate New Code. If you generate a new Join Code, students will not be able to use the old one to join the classroom. Be sure to distribute the new code as needed.
Copy the Join Code from the classroom sub-navigation bar. Display it in your classroom or email it to your students.
From the Classroom page, select People in the navigation bar.
Click the three dots on the Students bar and select Generate Student Join Codes from the dropdown.
Enter the number of students that will need a join code.
Click Print Join Codes.
The join codes will generate on a new browser tab.
Use the Click to Print button at the top of the page to open the print dialogue box on your device.
If the student is already registered, they will use the join code after they have logged in.
- On the Classrooms page, click the Add icon.
- Enter the join code and click Add Classroom.
- The classroom will show up on the classrooms page.
- Go to online.studiesweekly.com/login and then click Register.
On the registration page select the Students user type.
- Enter the join code provided by your teacher.
- Click Verify.
- If the code is valid, type in your name, username, and password.
- If the join code is not valid, contact your teacher for a new code.
- Click Submit.
For more information, see the How to Add Students to Your Classroom article.