The Reports page is where teachers can access their student data for the selected classroom.
From your Studies Weekly Online account and within the desired Classroom Card:
- Click the Reports button.
After the Reports tab is clicked, the classroom sub navigation bar is collapsed to optimize screen space. To reopen the sub navigation bar, click the 3 lines (hamburger menu) next to the name of the report at the top of the page.
For detailed information on each report, visit the articles below.
- Classroom Report: shows student progress for the selected publication within a classroom.
- Progress Report: shows student progress in completing the weekly content.
- Assessment Score Report: shows the average score for weekly assessments.
- Customized Content Report: shows the average score for each customized content item.
- Snapshot Report: shows student statistics on comprehension questions and student highlights in the articles.
As a reminder, to learn more about updates to Studies Weekly Online, visit the Resource in the bottom left corner of the screen.