The Classroom Report shows each student’s progress for the selected publication in a classroom.
From your Studies Weekly Online account and within the desired Classroom Card:
- Click Reports.
- Under Classroom Report, select a publication.
Click the Print button below the publication dropdown, to save or share the report.
Click any column header to sort the rows by that category. If your screen size doesn’t show all of the columns, scroll to the right to see more columns.
- Average Assessment Score: Shows the student’s average score on weekly assessments (created by Studies Weekly) in the publication in this classroom
- Number of Assessments Taken: Shows how many weekly assessments (created by Studies Weekly) the student has taken in the publication in this classroom
- Highlights: Shows the total number of highlights the student has made across the publication in this classroom
- Crosswords: Shows the number of crosswords the student has completed in the publication in this classroom
- Misspilled: Shows the time the student took on their most recent attempt of a Misspilled vocabulary review within this publication in this classroom
- Activities Submitted: Shows the number of activities the student has submitted in the publication in this classroom*
- Article Comprehension Questions Answered: Shows the number of article questions the student has answered in the publication in this classroom
- Explore More Media Questions Answered: Shows the number of Explore More media questions the student has answered in the publication in this classroom
- Coins: Shows the total number of coins the student has earned in the publication in this classroom
*Activity pages are labeled as “Activity” on the Table of Contents page:
Individual Student reports
Click on the student name to view individual student reports.
The Assessment Overview graphs the student assessment score for each week. Hovering over a score dot will show the student’s score for that week.
The yellow line will only be present when sequential weeks are completed.
The Comprehension Progress will show the total percentage of Article Questions, Explore More Media Questions, and Activity Questions answered by the student, regardless of the number of times it took the student to correctly answer them. Some questions need to be graded by the teacher.
Article Questions are comprehension questions at the bottom of an article. Some articles do not have article comprehension questions.
Explore More Media Questions are comprehension questions found in the Explore More Media section at the bottom of some articles. Some articles do not have Explore More Media.
Activity Questions are questions for Activities, as identified on the Table of Contents. Some activities will need to be completed offline.
To return to the Classroom Report click at the top of the page.
Printing the Classroom Report
Before printing, teachers may need to edit the Rows per page option if not all the students in the class are visible. In the bottom right corner of the screen, click the down arrow to expand the number of students visible.
To learn about other reports, see the Reports section of the Help Center.