Students can view their weekly progress in the Table of Contents section. Each week of content displays progress information:
- The progress bar shows the % of articles that students have completed for that week.
- As students progress, they earn coins for completing articles and activities. Each week shows how many coins the student has collected and how many coins remain.
- If students have taken the weekly assessment, an Assessment Score will appear. If the teacher has given the option to retake it, a Retake Assessment button will be available below the score.
- If students haven’t taken the weekly assessment, they will see a Take Assessment button.
- Text saying “Assessment Not Available” will show if the teacher has turned the assessment off.
To learn more about the teacher view, see the How to Navigate the Table of Contents article.