Students can view their weekly progress in the Table of Contents section by Publication. Each week of content displays progress information:
- The progress bar shows the percentage of required articles students have completed for that week.
- As students progress, they earn coins for completing articles and activities. Each week shows how many coins the student has collected and how many coins remain.
- If students have taken the weekly assessment, an Assessment Score will appear. If the teacher has given the option to retake it, a Retake Assessment button will be available below the score.
- If students have not taken the weekly assessment, they will see a Take Assessment button. This is also true for a student if the teacher has allowed for a retake.
- Text saying “Assessment Not Available” will show if the teacher has turned the assessment off or there is not a Studies Weekly Online assessment for that week.