Students can see some of their scores immediately after submitting activities and assessments. If the submission has questions that require teacher grading (e.g., open response), then students will see the message “Some questions still need to be graded.” Once the teacher grades it, students can view their percentage score online.
To see their overall scores for each week, students can:
- Select a classroom on their Account Dashboard.
- Click on a publication.
- In the Table of Contents, students will see which assessments they have taken and their percentage score.
To see their scores for each teacher created tasks, students can:
- Go to the To Do tab.
- Click the Graded tab.
- Click the Review button on the task they want to see.
When reviewing their scores, students can:
- See questions they answered correctly.
- See questions they answered incorrectly and the correct answer.
- See any open response questions their teacher needs to grade.
- Comment on their response or score by typing in the text box and clicking the send button.