You MUST order through the Homeschool Store unless you are ordering 10 or more. This article includes step-by-step instructions on how to place your order.
If you already are at the Homeschool Store, start here. If not, start from the beginning.
- Go to store.studiesweekly.com
- Choose your state from the drop-down menu in the top right corner
- Select HOMESCHOOL on the top menu
- Select your subject on the Homeschool main page.
- Choose the grade level you need
- Select the format – print and online or online only
- Choose your student quantity
- Click Add to Cart
- Click the shopping cart icon in the top right corner
- Review your order, then click the Checkout button.
- Log in if you haven't already
- Fill out shipping information for your student
- Select an arrival window of at least two weeks by clicking two dates on the calendar
- Under Payment Method, select Purchase Order
- Under Homeschool Association, click on the dropdown menu and select your charter school
- If the billing and shipping information are different, uncheck the box next to Billing Address
- Fill out billing information
- Review information then click Place Order