As a teacher, you may view what the students have highlighted and annotated in each article.
- Choose the article you would like to view.
- Above the blue article title bar click HIGHLIGHTS.
In the highlights tab, you’ll see individual student highlights and total highlights for the class.
Each student in the classroom appears in the list. The colored circles located to the right of each student’s name indicate the number of highlights the student has made in that color for the selected article.
Circles that are shaped like a conversation bubble indicate that the student has left annotations for that highlighted section.
- Scroll left or right to see additional colored circles.
- Click a colored circle for an individual student to show what the student highlighted and list the annotations they made.
- Click a student name to show the list of all highlights in all colors made by that student.
- Hover over color in the Total Class Highlights chart to see the number of total highlights for that color.
- Click on the color in the Total Class Highlights chart to see a list of all students who highlighted text using that color and what they highlighted.
- To return to the Highlight Report, click Back located above the purple header bar.