On the Account Dashboard, click Training and Resources to access interviews, project demos, virtual field trips, K-2 videos, additional instructional resources, and training:
- Interviews include amazing first-person interviews with WWII veterans, Civil Rights activists, immigrants, 911 accounts, and more.
- Project Time provides engaging videos that demonstrate simple science projects.
- Field Trip provides virtual field trips in video format.
- K-2 Videos provide age-level appropriate content for grades K-2.
- Resources include graphic organizers, primary source analysis tools, instructional strategy templates, and student artifacts.
- Training offers guidance on onboarding, instructional modeling, training the trainer, and curriculum coaching.