The Customized Content page is where you can manage your custom assignments. This would include custom assignments created from the table of contents page or from an article page. Customized content created by Studies Weekly will not appear on this page.
- Customized Content - Search for a customized content you’ve already created
- Sort By - Sort customized content by Created Date, Due Date, or Title
- Create customized content (see article “How to Create Customized Content”)
- Customized content is available to students immediately after they are created.
- Import Test - Allows you to import tests from the old website
- Refresh Assignments
Individual Customized Content Actions
- Take - View and take customized content just as a student would
- Grade - Grade customized content and leave comments for students. Also has the option to Allow Retake for each student.
- Statistics - View how the class did on each customized content question
- Question Type Overview - Click on individual questions to view a graph of how students answered that question.
- Customized Content Overview - Will show a list of students and their scores, and graph them by percentages.
- Student Score Overview - Will show a list of students and their scores, and graph them side by side.
- Edit Customized Content - Add, remove, edit, or reorder customized content questions
- Remove Customized Content- Permanently delete customized content