The Publications page is where teachers can view, add, or remove publications from the selected classroom.
From your Studies Weekly Online Account Dashboard:
- Click Classes (or My Classes).
- Select the desired Classroom.
This will open the classroom’s Publications page by default.
The following options are available here:
- Find Publication: Allows teachers to search for a publication already assigned to the classroom
- Add Publication Access: Shows a list of all publications available to be added to the current classroom
- Actions: Allows teachers to refresh the Publications page when a change is made
- Individual Publication Actions: Allows teachers to remove publication access from the classroom
Missing a publication? Contact Customer Support here or at 866-311-8734.
To learn more, see the How to Add Publications to a Classroom article.