We value your privacy and only store your data while fulfilling the services for which we have collected it.
Studies Weekly uses BeyondTrust – a personal data controller – to assist customers with troubleshooting issues and other technical problems, such as difficulty adding publications to Studies Weekly Online, clearing cache, and using SIS sharing systems (e.g., Clever).
This tool saves time by reducing back and forth communication to provide faster service. This is especially beneficial for customers who may not be familiar with digital learning platforms and their technical user interfaces.
We use BeyondTrust in compliance with relevant data protection regulations and laws, including, if applicable, the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). BeyondTrust does not allow us to share your personal information with third parties.
Information We Collect:
- Technical data, including:
- Browser type and version
- Operating system, platform, and other technology on devices used to access our website
- Internet service provider
- Internet protocol (IP) address
- Date and time you access our website as well as time zone settings and location
- Marketing and communications data, including:
- Your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
How We Collect Data:
- Direct interactions
- You may provide us with your information by filling in forms or by corresponding with us. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Subscribe to our newsletter or other services
- Request marketing to be sent to you
You can read BeyondTrust’s full privacy notice for more information. To contact their data protection officer, email Valerie Moulden at firstname.lastname@example.org.