Studies Weekly Online now has a custom assignment feature where teachers can add and edit performance tasks to keep track of each student's progress. This information is under the Performance Tasks tab.
To access this feature:
- Log in to Studies Weekly Online.
- Select a publication.
- Click on the Classes tab in the blue navigation bar.
- Click on the Reports/Tasks tab.
- Select a publication in the drop-down menu to generate a report for your classroom.
- To add a new task, click the Create Performance Task button. A new column will be added where you can enter student scores manually.
- Performance Task scores can be added and updated via the text inputs in the table. The footer contains the average classroom score for each task.
- To customize the task name, click on the default task name, and a text box will appear. Replace the task name with the new name.