Every Kid Votes is a program offered FREE from Studies Weekly, that only happens every four years in conjunction with the United States Presidential Election.
First, Every Kid Votes is a teaching supplement resource with lesson plans and activities that help you teach the American political system, current issues, and the 2020 election.
Second, it is a chance for your students to feel connected to the presidential election as they
engage in hands-on learning about citizenship and civic responsibility.
How does it work?
The program has just a few steps:
- To find grade-level appropriate lesson plans, go to:
- Use those lesson plans in the weeks leading up to the election
- Have your students practice using the online voting system at everykidvotes.org.
- Mark your calendar for the Presidential Mock Election Day, Oct. 28, 2020.
- On Oct. 28, let students vote for their presidential candidate, and see how their results compare to schools from all over the nation.
To sign up your students to participate in the Mock Presidential Election visit: everykidvotes.org
For instructions on voting in our 2020 Mock Election, visit: Practice Voting Before the Election