Here's a list of the most recent updates to Studies Weekly Online.
5 Star Rating Comments Dec 9, 2019
- Teacher is now able to provide feedback when giving an article 5 star rating.
- This is field is not mandatory.
Recently Uploaded Videos Page Nov 26, 2019
- There is now a Recent Videos link inside the Extras dropdown. This will show the most recently updated videos in the past 90 days. It will show a maximum of 25 videos, and a minimum of 7 videos.
Search Upgrades!!! Nov 16, 2019
- Searching will now show "Did you mean" results when the search terms are misspelled.
- Overall search results improved.
Annotation Box Upgrades Nov 14, 2019
- The annotation box is now taller and slightly wider.
- The font size has been increased nearly double the original.
Classroom Activity Master On / Off Switch Nov 14, 2019 BLOG
- Teachers are now able to turn on / off the features below for each classroom
- Rev Rat Cage
Note: Turning these OFF will prevent students from accessing the feature(s).
Diminishing Coins in Bonus Media Questions Oct 24, 2019
- Bonus media questions now reward less coin to students if they keep answering questions incorrectly. This is the same feature that the article questions currently have.
Suggested User Names for Students Oct 18, 2019
- Suggested User Names now show up when creating a student account when the entered username is already in use. This makes it easier to create a student account and get rid of any past frustrations about having a hard time picking a student user name when entering one that is already taken.
All Publications ON | OFF Oct 18, 2019
- Teachers now have the ability to turn off the visibility of all publications at the same time. This helps the teacher turn off all the publications the teachers are not using and only turn on the ones that they will use.
- This functionality is located in CLASSES > MANAGE PUBLICATIONS
Grade Filter for Search Oct 9, 2019
- Both Teachers & Students are now able to filter search results by grade level
Teacher Registration Optimization Sep 24, 2019
- The overall user experience for teacher registration has been improved.
- Validation for existing email accounts has been optimized.
Added 2 more colors to Highlighting Tool Sep 10, 2019
- Purple and Pink are both now available as a highlight color
Extras Tab Aug 28, 2019
- There is now an EXTRAS tab in the navigation menu that contains quick links to categories of videos such as:
- Project Time
- Field Trips
- Recent Videos