Register and log in to your teacher account.
- Setting up a teacher account is easy and can be completed in the following steps:
- Go to www.studiesweekly.com/online.
- Select Register Teacher.
- Fill out the form and click Submit.
- Go to your email and find the confirmation email from Studies Weekly.
- Click on the link in that email to confirm your account.
- Once logged in, follow the instructions for publication access.
Manage your classroom and student accounts.
Once you’ve logged in, you can organize your classroom and students. On the top of the page, you will find three main tabs. Find and select the Classes tab. On the Classes page, you’re going to select Add New Classroom. After you create your classroom, you can add your students.
There are three ways to register and add students to your classroom. You can either create your student accounts manually, generate student registration codes or import a list of students. For detailed instructions on how to do each one, view our Set Up Guide.
Use our handy reference guide to our online features below.
When you first open an article, you have quite a few tools and options:
Under each article, you can find many other resources as well: