To add extra or partial credit to a students test.
- Log in to your online account
- Go to studiesweekly.com/online
- Enter username (email address)
- Enter password
- Click Login
- In the blue menu bar select the Reading tab
- Select your publication icon from the list available
- Find the week you are working on
- To the right of the week are four options
- Click the Gear to display the drop down menu
- Click Test Scores
This will take you to the screen that has the student tests for the week you selected.
- Click on a student from the list on the left
- Click on the pencil next to their score on the test
- Manually adjust the score
- New score will show next to their name (see below)
- Click Save Changes
If you have allowed students to do retakes, this is also where you can choose which score to keep.