Studies Weekly Online includes videos, lesson plans, graphic organizers, and more to help you teach your students. To access these resources, log in to your online account:
- Go to online.studiesweekly.com
- Enter username (email address)
- Enter password
- Click Log in
Inside Your Teacher Edition
Click on a unit to see the unit summary and the standards taught in that unit.
Select a week to see the Week Summary and other resources, such as:
- background knowledge
- week storyline
- crosscutting concepts
- ELA standards
Click the buttons on the right to download a PDF of the Teacher Edition and Student Edition for that week.
Click an article to see a suggested lesson plan.
- Lesson Plans may include:
- Words to know and word wall words or BAV
- Reading language arts prompts
- Teacher-guided questions
- Let's write
- Best practices
- Differentiated instruction
- Graphic organizers
Training and Resources
On the Account Dashboard, click Training and Resources to access interviews, project demos, virtual field trips, K-2 videos, additional instructional resources, and training:
- Interviews include amazing first-person interviews with WWII veterans, Civil Rights activists, immigrants, 911 accounts, and more.
- Project Time provides engaging videos that demonstrate simple science projects.
- Field Trip provides virtual field trips in video format.
- K-2 Videos provide age-level appropriate content for grades K-2.
- Resources include graphic organizers, primary source analysis tools, instructional strategy templates, and student artifacts.