If you already have a teacher account, but would like to sample a different publication than the one you purchased, sign up for a free trial from within your account.
- Log in to your online account
- Go to studiesweekly.com/online
- Enter username (email address)
- Enter password
- Click Login
- In the blue menu bar select Classes tab
- Click on the Manage Publications Tab, just below the Classes tab.
- Scroll down to the very bottom of the screen, where it says, "Can't find the publication(s) you are looking for?"
- Click on "Start a 30 Day Trial"
- It will ask you to choose the grade, subject and publication you would like to sample.
- You are about to start a free 30 day trial of your selected publications. Once the 30 days have expired, your classroom will no longer have access to the trial publications unless they are purchased. You will continue, however, to have access to your originally purchased publications.
- Click Redeem Trial
- Click OK
You will now have access to the selected publications