The Studies Weekly parent account allows parents to link to their student(s) account and follow their progress.
Here’s some important Parent Accounts info and tips to help you increase parent involvement in your classroom, and give everyone a better education experience.
1. Login to your Teacher Account at Studies Weekly. As a reminder, you must register first. If you have a subscription to the Studies Weekly print publication, then your online account access is included for free.
2. Once you have logged in, click on the CLASSES tab at the top of the page. Click on the class name on the lefthand side. Your roster will look similar to this:
3. From there, click on the Manage Parents tab to add, delete, or change parent information.
4. To add a parent to your student, click on the + Add Parent button on the right.
5. Enter the parent’s name and email address, then click the Send Invite button. The parent will get an email and once they click the link, their Parent Account will be active.
6. Download, print and send home the Social Studies or Science Parent Letter. These letters explain how parents can set up and login to their own account.
To get started, you will need to create your parent account. Go to: https://app.studiesweekly.com/online/users/register_parent
Get Parent Code
- You can get the parent code from the teacher
- You can also get the parent code from your student's account
- Click on the drop-down menu at the top right next to your student's avatar.
- Click "View Parent Code".
Add Parent Code
- Log in to the account you have just created
- Click Add Child on the left-hand side
- Enter parent code
- Click Verify Code
View Student Activity
- Click Highlights to view the things your child has highlighted and to see any notes
- Click Assessments then click on the week to view the test score and to view your child's test for that week