Studies Weekly has an amazing assortment of videos we have created for teachers and students. These videos are available to our customers in their online accounts.
Social Studies Videos
There are thousands of primary source documents and videos we have put online to add to your subscription.
- Under the publications tab, click on your publication and the week you need
- Select an article
- To the upper right of the article, you will see the purple Bonus Sources
Click on the Bonus Sources to find all videos, audio, and pictures related to this article
- If you are looking for something specific, type the subject or person's name into the search bar at the top right of your screen.
- The search will bring up a list of all materials on this subject. Click on Videos to view all related videos.
- For example, a search of World War II brings up more than 100 related videos, most of them interviews Studies Weekly has done with World War II Veterans.
Let's Investigate Videos
These 60+ videos are short and basic informational videos about a range of subjects such as tools, working together, ecosystems and gravity. To find these videos:
- Go to the Search area of the blue menu bar and type in Let's Investigate
- In the left-hand menu, click on Videos
- To start exploring simply click on the video of your choice
- Click play
Project Time Videos
Your students will love the 22 informational science experiment videos. They can be anything from Creating a Solar Oven to Bending Light. These videos are typically less than 5 minutes in length but very fast-paced and fun.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the blue menu bar, click on your Profile drop-down menu
- Choose Project Time
- Find the video of your choice and simply click on it
- Prepare to be entertained
If you do not yet have an account, you may view a selection of our videos at: https://www.youtube.com/user/studiesweekly