Your access to online publications runs from June 15 to June 30 of the following year. Summer School publication access runs from May 15 to Aug 1 of the same year.
Once you have access, teachers can create an online account, add their classes/students, explore the features available there and begin their lesson plans.
Everything you will receive in a physical format is available online. Studies Weekly Online also includes engaging tools and content to extend your students' learning.
To create your account, go to: online.studiesweekly.com
- On the login screen, click Register
- On the registration page, click Teachers
- Fill in your name, state, email, etc.
- When you choose your State, it will then ask you to choose your district. When you choose your district, it will then ask you to choose your school.
- Your email address will become your username
- Your password may be anything of your choosing. No special characters are required.
- Click the submit button. You will be sent a confirmation email.
- Click on the link in your email and you will be logged in to your online account.
If you do not receive the confirmation email and have checked in your Spam folder, please contact customer service at 866-311-8734.