There are many wonderful science videos that you and your students will enjoy. They come with your subscription, so just log in to get started.
- Log in to your online account
- Go to studiesweekly.com/online
- Enter username (email address)
- Enter password
- Click Login
The first series is called Let's Investigate. These videos are short and basic informational videos about a range of subjects such as tools, working together, ecosystems and gravity. To find these videos:
- Go to the Search area of the blue menu bar and type in Lets investigate
- In the left-hand menu, click on Videos
- To start exploring simply click on the video of your choice
- Click play
The second series of science videos are called Project Time. Your students will love these informational science experiment videos.They can be anything from Creating a Solar Oven to Bending Light. These videos are typically less than 5 minutes in length but very fast paced and fun.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the blue menu bar, click on your Profile drop-down menu
- Choose Project Time
- Find the video of your choice and simply click on it
- Prepare to be entertained