Teachers with manually created accounts can change their password at any time in their Studies Weekly Online Account Dashboard.
If a teacher account was created using an automated rostering method, such as ClassLink or Clever, a password change must be requested by the teacher to their rostering admin within the district.
From your Studies Weekly Online account
- Click on the Account Icon in the top-right corner of the page.
- In the pop-up box, select Account Settings.
- Navigate to the Password box and type your new password.
- Passwords must be a minimum of 5 characters
- Need at least one capital letter
- Need at least one number
- Type your new password again under Confirm Password.
- Click Save.
To change passwords for student accounts, visit the How to Edit Student Accounts Help Center article.