Let's first have you try doing a hard refresh on your page.
- Click and hold the shift key while clicking the refresh button
If this does not fix the issue, we would next have you clear the cache and cookies your machine is storing.
Clearing Site's Cookies on Google Chrome
- In the upper left-hand corner of the browser, click on the lock icon.
- In the drop-down menu click on Cookies
- Next click on the Remove button in the pop-up window to remove each site listed
- When all sites are gone, click the Done button
- Refresh the page