You can now view reports on student article questions on the weekly level.
- Log in to your online account
- Go to studiesweekly.com/online
- Enter username (email address)
- Enter password
- Click Login
- In the blue menu bar select the Publications Tab
- Select the publication that you would like to view
- Select the weekly unit
- In the Menu bar click on Article Reports
- Then choose Article Questions
The weekly report will automatically show you all students from all your classes. Use the filters on the left hand side to select a classroom to see the student list for that class.
- Choose the student name from the list on the left-hand side and view their article question responses, by article, on the right-hand side.
The report shows:
- the weekly issue title
- the student's name
- how many time they attempted to answer each question
- if they got the question right
- how many coins they earned for that question
- how many coins they earned in total
Reset Article Questions
You would also have the ability to reset the article questions for students. Just click on Reset below the student's name.
Once the article question report is reset, you will not see the student’s answers to the questions, the coins they earned for that issue, or each individual question.